After being in a long, extended state of coma, i finally found the strength to resuscitate my blog. I am not sure if it will ever recover fully from the state of vegetation it was in...but I will do my best to give it everything a normal blog deserves to be given to be saved!!!
Gosh...this talk is an outcome of watching Grey's Anatomy non-stop. I have been watching this drama series supposedly shot in Seattle...although there are only a few snippets here and there that seemed to have been shot in and around the Space Needle and the Pike Place Market...but anyway, i am so addicted to it, I have already watched Season 1 & 2 in 2 weeks...all the episodes that people have watched over a year...
I beg for my forgiveness...yes I chose tv over my blog!!! I don't know if my blog will forgive me for cheating on it like this, but i promise it will never happen again!!
So, this being my first attempt at getting back to blogging in a long time, I plan to just leave with some usual excuses for MIA that I always give...work was busy...life got busy...and tv...:( but I will make up for the lost time...that is the right thing to do, isnt it??
Another year has almost passed...and days are going by so fast...it is getting cold and gloomy here in Seattle...with some rare bright and sunny days...The mountains are beginning to look shiny with snow...
So i see myself spending more time indoors and definitely there is a little hope left for my blog...


3 Comments:
I wondered about your non blogging. Figured you did not want to anymore and did not want to be nosy and ask. But welcome back. :)
Have you tried watching "The Office" the BBC version? It's funny.
Haven't yet, but I plan to, heard from many that it is very entertaining...I think I am in the drama phase right now...I'll be over it soon and then I can move on to funny shows...
great. welcome back.
Post a Comment
<< Home