Ah the smell of rain in the air and the touch of humidity...its all too familiar Seattle and I am back home. Boy! am I glad...Needless to say the vacation was awesome but I guess even a good vacation could get to you if it lasts too long and thats what I felt this time... I actually missed home, home cooked food and all the familiarity of being at home! So I am back now and rambling away about how glad I am...
I do have to talk about the last part of our stay in Greece, the visit to Nafplio and then later taking the flight back to Seattle, but before that...still getting out of jetlag and trying to move slowly across rooms like as if I have forgotten how many steps would take me from one point to another...:)
This weekend I am just planning to experiment with cooking in general and may be try out some new recipes, unpack and take long hot showers to ease of the stress from missing good old Seattle waters...and finally catch up with blog reading...
Alright, thought I should give an update on my whereabouts and stuff like that...I have only had half a quota of sleep, going back to taking the rest...
Nice day all!
~HD


1 Comments:
Well rested and back in the groove I hope? :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home