Monday, May 15, 2006

If I had started this countdown 10 days ago it would have made some sense...but considering its only 3 nights more to my big trip, it really should not matter...but I just can't help feeling this crazy excitement in my stomach...I will be landing in at the Ataturk Airport, Istanbul...and I promise to report live from there (almost live on my blog)...

Anyway, sorry for not writing for so long...I have been really busy...doing God knows what!!! But, no time had I to write...I guess I was saving all my words for the upcoming big trip....which is in just a couple of days!

Alright people! Talk to ya'll soon from Istanbul...

`HD

3 Comments:

At 6:33 AM, Blogger karmic said...

Have fun..

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Paavany said...

Wanna see some fabulous photograhic stills of Turkey and Greece when you get back.....Oh and bye the way, have fun.

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger hopefuldisposition said...

Thanks Karmic!! You have a good Long Weekend too...I am back in Seattle on 31st...:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home