Friday, April 14, 2006

* This is the program I am working on - 787 Dreamliner *

14 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger karmic said...

Seems like a cool program to be in. :-)
You guys think it will stand up to Air Bus well?

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger karmic said...

As for the 7E7 can you get the Indians /Chinese to buy those? :) If you do thats great.
Did you get Hu Jin Tao to visit?
Says something when he goes to Gates first and then to Dubya.
It's all about bidness..as he would have said.

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger hopefuldisposition said...

ha ha...you seem to have a way with Chinglish!! Well yes China and India are one of our prime customers for 7E7 and we already have a ton of orders from them and more from some other countries...
Hu Jin Tao met with BG 1st and then with Al Mulaly/Jim Mcnerny - our CEOs and finally with GWB (looks like he wanted to ensure he is getting his aircrafts 1st and now is moving to getting some fuel for them?).

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger karmic said...

:) btw that picture on your profile is really nice.

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger hopefuldisposition said...

Thank You. I kinda like it too :)

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Paavany said...

Hmmm...

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger karmic said...

HD, you should blog more if you can, but as you said it's your space so do your thingy.
For the longest time I did not want a blog, and I wondered what would I have to say anyways? But I guess I do.
Anyway, i just read some of your other posts and enjoyed them, so please do blog and I blogrolled you and I try to visit all the folks I blogroll cos I enjoy what they have to say. :)
Have a good weekend.

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger hopefuldisposition said...

Thank you for your views. I am getting into the blog groove these days...I notice myself making time to write, more and more. Whereas in the past, I would write only when I had the time.
Ofcourse it means something to know that people read what you write and contrary to my thought in the past that blogs were just monologues (you express what you want when you want), I have come to believe, they are dialogues(that I enjoy).
Finally, Thank You for blogrolling me. There is definitely more to come...:)

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Mahesh said...

hi..juz visited ur blog thru GV.
Nice one.
Especially the telugu love story.
Short and sweet one.
visit mine and give ur comments
www.gmahesh.blogspot.com

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger hopefuldisposition said...

Thank you, Will do.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger karmic said...

HD, read your comment about being a long time resident of this country. Considered being a citizen given the crazy times we live in?
Sorry if you don't want to answer.. don't or if you feel more comfortable replying via e-mail there is an e-mail addy.
If you feel the Q is silly ala our buddy "compulsive objectivist" ignore it and my apologies.

PS: I have typed up blog posts on the train, cos I have a long commute and little time on some days. All this cos I enjoy blogging and its nice to know that the 2 people who read my blog feel it's worth stopping by. :) Later

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger hopefuldisposition said...

I dont know if I want to be a citizen of the US or not yet. I am just taking one day at a time right now, although I must say I am tilting towards moving back home soon...
No, it wasnt a silly question.
Yeah, I have some stuff typed up too, saved as drafts - yet to upload that...
I do enjoy reading your blog...

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger hopefuldisposition said...

One of the 2 people was me right?

 
At 4:17 AM, Blogger karmic said...

:) ye one of the two people is you.
Everyone has different opinions about moving back, I guess it depends on one's roots, family ties, personal and professional situation.
Good luck :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home