posted by hopefuldisposition @ 8:56 AM 3 comments
Why the hell did you put up that particular photograph? I look constipated :-/
G wrote this a while ago. I did post it a while ago but she took the liberty of deleting my post. Anyway...here is the link: http://o3.indiatimes.com/rhythm_of_life/
Oh here is the exact title of the article on that webpage : Single Woman, Married Man
Post a Comment
<< Home
[Control freak, sleep deprived, not a big coffee-drinker, sometimes a bitchy] Seattleite....
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Why the hell did you put up that particular photograph? I look constipated :-/
G wrote this a while ago. I did post it a while ago but she took the liberty of deleting my post.
Anyway...here is the link:
http://o3.indiatimes.com/rhythm_of_life/
Oh here is the exact title of the article on that webpage : Single Woman, Married Man
Post a Comment
<< Home