Thursday, November 10, 2005

Hello there again! So after a couple of days of no rain, we are back to a slightly wet weather today here in the NW...me sitting at my desk trying to entertain myself with all the random blogs that come up and i even commented on a few good ones...

The last couple of days I was suffering from a writer's block...but today, I had a few things to say...Ofcourse all I have to say is about the guy I have a huge crush on...older white guy (almost 17 yrs older than me!!)....really witty with sharp eyes...i have had this crush for a couple of months now and am trying hard to get over it, but doesnt work...I was up and at it with my usual activities this morning -got to work, had my customary coffee and toast sometime around 7:00am (yes I have to get to work around 6:30! I get hungry by 7:00!) and then I just had some things to take care of and I was busy getting my work done when "the guy" came by my desk and said "How are you doing today!" I almost choked and was about to get sick....I didnt know he was going to come by!!! He works in Support Services in a different bldg...So I usually dont see him around here...Had I known he would come by, I would have taken some time to dress up...! I looked like a drab today! How awful!!! But, he didnt seem to notice...He looked like hell himself :-)I think he was ill and about to pass out so I kept the focus on that...

We chatted a bit and then he had to take off...but I was glad to experience that bitter sweet pain today again...right in the middle of my ribs...Gosh it hurts...!I felt like I was playing the role of Laura Linney as Sarah in Love Actually who looks at Karl everyday...if you have seen the movie, you will know what I am talking about...Can look but cant have :(

1 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger ashwin sundar said...

y dont u try flames u'll know how hard ur crush is or lese best ask him 2 read ur blogpage simple

 

Post a Comment

<< Home