Monday, November 07, 2005

Day 1 Blog 2~

So while my cousin and I mail each other back and forth, I am sitting around for some work to fall on my lap in this male dominated aging aerospace company....dont want to mention names cos they all know I blog here...Usually it is a thing or two they would like for me to do coupled with one or two inane meetings...but today has not been fun at all...I am blogging away and no one seems to care!

So this has been my condition since Aug 5th 2005- no real work...I thought wow this is a good break from the phone ringing off the hook and mails clogging my inbox as it was in my previous job, but gosh 3 months of inertia! I am done with this shit!

Its like they hired me to watch the ceiling change colour from a pure white to a moderately light yellow...I cannot sit around and surf the internet any longer...Although I dont think I will quit until they officially lay me off which is bound to happen in a few years...till then, I am working on producing my best written work ever, I am aiming for Pulitzer but can settle for whatever I get...has to come close to Pulitzer though!

3 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Blogger ashwin sundar said...

Hey how about a name called Ambalika?Anyways I cant imagine ur bored 'cos u dont have work.Am in the same situation too but this is real fun high speed net and blogging somewhere equivalent to Pink Floyd and Vodka

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger hopefuldisposition said...

Sounds too much like Ambika....any other choices? I am not challenged in the area of speed of internet or the lack of music and alcohol...so its pure boredom and I cant stand it....i would gladly go out for a run, but the weather sucks!

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger ashwin sundar said...

Kaurvaki,Kaavya,Vrishchika,Lavanya,Shreya,Trisha,Mookayee,karupayee,Sentamizh Chelvi,Kuzhalvaai Mozhi,Koperumdevi,Karuthamma any more names from I have given u hi-fi to basti ones.choose wat u want n name ur unknown n unborn child.If its a male then only 1 name ASHWIN and if ur so bored blog more n more

 

Post a Comment

<< Home