Sunday, December 04, 2005

Hello again!

So it is Sunday evening 8:00pm Pacific time and I am making the most of my weekend by watching Napolean Dynamite....Love that movie....I am watching it for the 3rd time... Usually the thought of going back to work would sicken me to the stomach...but I finally got a project that I am working on and I am really looking forward to making some progress with it....so I dont feel so bad about the start of another week tomorrow...

This weekend was exciting...I maximised it by going out to the downtown on Friday...P, M, B and I went to a hookah bar...the food wasnt too bad...it was Mediterranean....We got a bit high on the hookah and talked crap....for a couple of hours....

Then we went to Bada Lounge...I realised how diverse Seattle is that night...some really mixed crowd! Loved the place...the interior of the place was vibrant with intense colours....and metallic....anyway, it felt good to party on a Friday night, which I havent done in a long time...

Saturday was a really good day...after a long time- almost 5-6 years later I watched Ijazat....Awesome movie....a movie that I could relate to at all levels... The dialogues were amazing...P and me enjoyed it and had the longest conversation about life in general...ofcourse I was a bit buzzed with all that wine I drank....

Today is Sunday and B won the Cricket match!!!! I was real proud of that....Then to top it off watching Napolean Dynamite...

I cant wait to go to Bulgaria, Turkey and Greece in march...The photos that M sent were breathtaking....convinced me that there is a whole world out there that is so beyond my imagination....I need to see it to blv it!!

Alright, adios amigos....Talk to you soon!

Geeeeee :)

1 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger Paavany said...

Mesmerising movie indeed. The sheer intensity grabs me every single time I watch it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home