
Day 1~
It feels great not being a SW engineer in this part of the world....No I am not from Bangalore, neither am I from California...I am from the terre de pluie (land of rain)....I didn't think I would remember the word in French for rain....anyway, my friend teased me by starting her blog with the subject of my unborn baby yesterday. I am not pregnant yet, but I am already thinking about names... So she thinks Tanishka sounds like Kanishka (the Indian restaurant in Redmond) and Arumbika would fail miserably when everyone tries to pronounce it...so suggested I continue looking for names...i dont know if I will or not, but I am going to think about that a little more...but that tempted me to get started on the blog...
I cant even write emails without a writers block so blogs are a bit of a stretch for me....i have pondered about doing this for almost a year but never took the step forward...then yesterday I said to myself "what the heck!" I can just get away easily by uttering a word or two on a daily basis on this one...I dont have to yak all the time, so just as well! thats it for now at this early hour on a Monday morning...more later...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home